Thursday, December 25, 2008

Super Jews Color War Update

So I'm participating in the Super Jews Color War (Go Green Team!) and I am enjoying the little daily tasks. Each day of Chanukah we're asked to complete a mission which so far has involved "big box" Jewish organizations. For me, it's not so new. These are all organizations I'm quite familiar with -- JTA (Jewish Telegraphic Agency), Federation, and today Foundation for Jewish Culture.

It's all in fun, of course, but the main mission appears to be connecting young (and usually un-connected) Jews with these major players in Jewish life. It all seems well-executed and entertaining (although no one seems to really understand how they're tracking the clicks....but the Green Team is winning, so what do I care!?) and perhaps will have some level of success. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when the debrief is being done next week.

So....go Green Team! I bet it's not too late to join.

Happy Chanukah!

No comments: